|This page is available in following languages:|
|For general information about translations of Undertale Wiki, see Project:Translations.|
This page is dedicated to outlining the rules and policies of the Undertale Wiki. It is recommended that all new users visit this page to ensure an understanding of the rules in place.
Code of Conduct
- No personal attacks or harassment. Be polite, and try to avoid excessive profanity. Operate under the assumption that everyone is 13.
- Don't mislead users looking for advice, or spread false information.
- Linking to blatantly NSFW content will result in an instantaneous ban. Linking to pornography, gore, anything that is really unseemly, and graphic discussion is absolutely forbidden. Slight innuendos and jokes are allowed.
- Violation of personal privacy will result in a ban. This includes revealing information about others against their will, such as announcing their real name, location, age, gender, etc
- Do not roleplay. If you wish to roleplay, do it within a private chat or on the Undertale Roleplay Wiki.
- Sockpuppeting (abusing multiple accounts) will result in an instant ban.
- For more in-depth guidelines for editing pages on the wiki, see Project:Manual of Style and Project:Page organization.
- Vandalize pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Create spam.
- Create articles, templates and categories without the consent of the admins and/or the community.
- Add pages to categories that they do not belong to.
- Add unnecessary trivia, or any information that is not concretely backed by facts - avoid speculation.
- Attempt to change the terminology used on the wiki. (Genocide Route, Photoshop Flowey, etc.) These are the names decided upon by the wiki community, and they will remain as they are.
- Add unnecessary meme and fanart images to the gallery. If you want to add them to your user page or for some other personal use, add a direct link to the image. For more information, see this thread.
To report a violation of the rules, reply to the admin report thread, and an admin should get back to you as soon as possible.