This page is dedicated to all the people who helped developed UNDERTALE. Please note that this page does not include Kickstarter backers. It is ordered in the order of which the names appear in the True Pacifist credits, followed by the Neutral Ending credits.
Toby Fox is the main developer and composer of UNDERTALE. Before UNDERTALE, he was best known for his contributions to the webcomic Homestuck and his 2009 Earthbound Halloween ROM Hack.
He is represented in-game by the Annoying Dog.
Temmie Chang is the main artistic assistant of Undertale. Her contributions include concept art, the opening prologue sepia sequence, the sepia sequence when Asriel regains his memories, two and a half of the shops, some NPCs and overworld sprites, most of the tiles in Snowdin, Toriel's home, and other pieces that were split with Toby.
She is represented in game by Temmie.
J.N. Wiedle, also known as Jones, is a freelance cartoonist and comic artist based in Brooklyn, New York. Their webcomic, Helvetica, which is centered on a skeleton named after the font Helvetica, is the inspiration behind the brothers Sans and Papyrus, both of which are named after fonts as well.
- Papyrus (special inspiration)
- Sans (special inspiration)
- Undyne (fashion design)
- Mettaton (special inspiration)
Gigi D.G. (Born on May 31), formerly known as Peachifruit, is an artist who is responsible for the creation of the webcomic series Cucumber Quest and Lady of the Shard, and the former webcomic Hiimdaisy. She provided extra art and testing for Undertale.
Sarah also served as special inspiration for Mettaton.
Drak did extra art and testing.
Clairevoire did extra art and testing.
Flashygoodness provided programming help.
- ↑ Temmie Chang's offical tumblr.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 UnderTale by Toby Fox — Kickstarter. Retrieved January 7, 2015 from https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1002143342/undertale/description
- ↑ "Also I helped work on the game! Made some environmental graphics and tilesets here and there and even playtested it. It’s good!" - Kenju. September 15, 2015. Tumblr.
- ↑ "I love this game so much, I made the trailer for it! I did so after being super impressed by the demo, and asking Toby if there was some way I could help out." - Everdread. September 15, 2015. Steam.
- ↑ "Additionally, the Undertale demo is now available for Macintosh!!! (Thanks to Leon Arnott for making this happen.)" - Toby Fox. June 23, 2013. Tumblr.
- ↑ "I was given the opportunity (through Kickstarter) to submit a design for the monster in the game and I’m incredibly proud to have it included." - Mike Reid. September 16, 2015. Tumblr.