* hey, kid. this page has content that isn't available anywhere in the main game without manipulating the save data, so... it might end up spoiling a couple things for you.
* You wouldn't want to have a bad time, would you?
List of cut items
|ID||Name||Short name||Serious name||Effects||Sell||Negotiate||Flavor text||Use text|
|2||Croquet Roll||CroqtRoll||CroqtRoll||Heals 15 HP||10G||11G, 15G||Fried dough traditionally served with a mallet.||You hit the Croquet Roll into your mouth.|
|5||Rock Candy||RockCandy||RockCandy||Heals 1 HP||3G||4G, 6G||Heals 1 HP|
Here is a recipe to make this at home:
1. Find a rock
|You ate the Rock Candy|
|6||Pumpkin Rings||PunkRings||PmknRings||Heals 8 HP||3G||4G, 6G||A small pumpkin cooked like onion rings.||You ate the Pumpkin Rings.|
|8||Stoic Onion||StocOnion||Onion||Heals 5 HP||10G||11G, 15G||Even eating it raw, the tears just won't come.||You ate the Stoic Onion. You didn't cry...|
|9||Ghost Fruit||GhostFrut||GhstFruit||Heals 16 HP||10G||11G, 15G||If eaten, it will never pass to the other side.||You ate the Ghost Fruit.|
|18||Puppydough Icecream||PDIceCram||Ice Cream||Heals 28 HP||2G||3G, 5G||Made by young pups.||Mmm! Tastes like puppies.|
- Rock Candy can be found in an inaccessible room. When interacting with the bowl, the prompt "Take them all" appears; however, due to the Rock Candy's immense weight, only one can be taken from the bowl.
- Puppydough Icecream's name is too long for it to be displayed properly while using boxes.
- When eaten, the Ghost Fruit makes an "ooooo" sound.
|Enemies||RG 03 and RG 04 • Doge|
|Music||Meat Factory • Happy Town • Trouble Dingle • Gaster's Theme • Dance of Dog • Sigh of Dog • mus_ruinspiano • mus_piano • mus_f_part3 • mus_kingdescription|
|Other||Inaccessible Rooms • Cut Items|