Two spider webs and a sign that reads "Spider Bake Sale. All proceeds go to real spiders." characterize Spider Bake Sales.
The spider bake sale in the Ruins is two rooms to the right after the room the protagonist meets Napstablook for the first time. It is a small room that has the spider webs and sign said above.
Hotland's bake sale is bigger than the one in the Ruins. along with the webs and sign, it comes with a table that has a Spider Donut. It also has a croissant that the protagonist cannot buy. In the Neutral Route, Muffet stations at the bake sale before fighting her. On the Genocide Route, Muffet and the spiders leave the bake sale and locate to the purple room where Muffet's boss fight happens.
- Leave 7G in the web? - Spider Donut (Ruins)
- Leave 18G in the web? - Spider Cider (Ruins)
- Leave 9999G in the web? - Spider Donut (Hotland)
- Leave 9999G in the web? - Spider Cider (Hotland)
- If the protagonist uses the Spider Donut or Spider Cider sold at the Spider Bake Sale during Muffet's fight, it will end the fight immediately.
- If the protagonist buys an item from Hotland's Spider Bake Sale, Muffet will not engage in a fight with them.
- If the protagonist buys the Spider Donut or Spider Cider from the Spider Bake Sale in Hotland on the Genocide Route, Muffet will acknowledge the generosity but engage in a fight regardless.
- The Spider Bake Sale in Hotland is probably supporting the colony of spiders that Muffet says are trapped within the Ruins due to the cold climate of Snowdin that blocks them off from Hotland.
- When checking the croissant, the text reads, "It looks like some sort of powerful bracelet." This quote is a reference to the power bracelet from the The Legend of Zelda "Oracle" Series, which looks like a croissant.
- The spider web at the bottom right corner of Napstablook's house has a bake sale flyer on it.
|Surface||Mount Ebott • Underground|
|Ruins||Spider Bake Sale • Home • Toriel's Home|
|Snowdin||Snowdin Forest • Mysterious Door • Grillby's • Papyrus and Sans's House|
|Waterfall|| Garbage Dump • Blook Acres • Undyne's House • Snail Farm|
Temmie Village • Artifact Room • Gaster Room
|Hotland||Lab • Art Club Room • MTT Resort • CORE • True Laboratory|
|New Home||Asgore's Home • Barrier|