En guarde!— Undyne
It is a longer, slightly modified version of "NGAHHH!!" with more sections added.
- "Spear of Justice" is a reference to Gerson's former title, "The Hammer of Justice."
- When closely listened to, "Spear of Justice" resembles "Passionate Duelist" from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters.
- A sped-up version (about 1.25x) of this song plays in the mock battle with Undyne.
- There is an alternate version of Undyne's Battle theme, but it was scrapped since it didn't sound like "being heroically punched in the face."
- ↑ "I think this is the most finished-sounding of all the unused tracks. I made this before I really knew Undyne’s personality, so while the arrangement is good, I felt like it didn’t sound enough like being heroically punched in the face." - Undertale. Tumblr. September 13, 2015.