Pyrope is a mischievous, heat-loving enemy that the protagonist can encounter in Hotland.
- Another Pyrope
- Bombs drop into the Bullet Board from all sides. They bounce around and explode when hitting the sides of the Bullet Board.
- Rope with a burning fire travels horizontally from right to left. The fire is orange, which is an example of orange attacks. The protagonist must run through the orange part of the attack to avoid taking damage.
- It may be a good idea to select the Cool Down option first, as this will permanently lower its attack.
- To spare, heat up at least twice, although there is no limit to how many times the protagonist can do this.
- Is it cold in here? [Neutral]
- Burn, baby. BURN! [Neutral]
- Hot enough for ya!? [Neutral]
- Feel the heat. [Neutral]
- BRRRR! What's the deal!? [Cool down]
- Hot!! HOT!! Hotter!! HOTTER!! [Heat up]
- Sorry!! I'm all tied up!! [Invite]
- This mischievous monster is never warm enough. [Check]
- Pyrope bounds towards you! [Encounter]
- The rare and threatening Double Davis. [Encounter with other Pyrope]
- Pyrope is pretending to pull the fire alarm. [Neutral]
- Pyrope is chuckling through its teeth. [Neutral]
- Smells like rope burn. [Neutral]
- Pyrope is pretending to be a candle. [Neutral]
- You blow on Pyrope. Its flames die down. Pyrope's ATTACK dropped! [Cool down]
- You crank up the thermostat. Pyrope begins to get excited. [Heat up]
- Pyrope wants more heat. [Neutral after Heat up]
- You crank up the thermostat. It's super hot! Pyrope looks satisfied. [Heat up x2]
- The room is sweltering! [Neutral after Heat up x2]
- You crank up the thermostat. It's soooo hot! [Heat up x3]
- You invite Pyrope to hang out. [Invite]
- Pyrope's name can be seen as a combination of pyro (Greek for fire) and rope. However, since pyrope (from the Greek words for fire and eye) is also the name of a dark red gemstone in real life, a variety of garnet, it is more likely that Pyrope's appearance is a play on its name rather than the other way around.
- Pyrope is one of the few monsters who rewards more GOLD if the protagonist spares it instead of killing it.
- Pyrope is the only randomly encountered enemy that uses orange attacks.
- Though there is no limit to how many times the protagonist can select the Heat Up ACT, if it is selected enough times, the screen will no longer become more distorted.
|Main Characters||Flowey • Toriel • Sans • Papyrus • Undyne • Alphys • Mettaton • Asgore Dreemurr • Frisk • Chara|
|Ruins Enemies||Dummy • Froggit • Whimsun • Moldsmal • Loox • Vegetoid • Migosp • Napstablook|
|Snowdin Enemies|| Snowdrake • Chilldrake • Ice Cap • Gyftrot • Doggo|
Dogamy and Dogaressa • Lesser Dog • Greater Dog • Jerry • Glyde
|Waterfall Enemies||Aaron • Moldbygg • Woshua • Temmie • Mad Dummy • Shyren|
|Hotland Enemies||Vulkin • Tsunderplane • Pyrope • Muffet • Royal Guards • So Sorry|
|CORE Enemies||Final Froggit • Whimsalot • Astigmatism • Madjick • Knight Knight|
|Amalgamates||Memoryhead • Endogeny • Reaper Bird • Lemon Bread • Snowdrake's Mother|
|Hard Mode-only enemies||Parsnik • Moldessa • Migospel|
|Vendors||Nice Cream Guy • Snowdin Shopkeeper • Gerson • Tem Shop • Bratty and Catty • Burgerpants|
|Other Characters|| NPCs • Monster Kid • Annoying Dog • River Person • Eight Humans • Asriel Dreemurr|
W. D. Gaster • Lost Souls