Like Whimsun, Migosp has a bug-like appearance, bearing two antennae at the top of its head. Migosp is a bipedal Monster and has two sharp fingers. Migosp bears two back lines on its underbelly and an oddly-shaped mouth.
Migosp is noticeably rude, yelling "I DON'T CARE" should the protagonist attempt to talk to it. Migosp is also focused, always direct on attacking (though it is not directly honed on the SOUL). However, this is only because of who Migosp is always around (as hinted by its Check), and becomes satisfied and easy-going once alone, dancing and enjoying the alone-time.
- Several cockroach-shaped entities fly upwards from both the left and right of the Bullet Board; they will not cross the middle.
- Very rarely, Migosp will use the same attack as Froggit, where flies start homing down from the top of the board.
- If Migosp is the only enemy remaining, a tiny cockroach dances around at the bottom of the board, ending the turn if hit by the SOUL.
- Migosp can be spared when it is the only enemy remaining in battle.
- To obtain the yellow text, Migosp must be talked to after it is alone.
- HEED THE SWARM [Neutral]
- OBEY THE OVERMIND.. [Neutral]
- LEGION! WE ARE LEGION [Neutral]
- FILTHY SINGLE MINDER… [Neutral]
- IN UNISON, NOW [Neutral]
- I DON'T CARE. [Talk]
- Mm, cha cha cha! [Alone]
- Swing your arms, baby [Alone]
- Bein' me is the best! [Alone]
- Nothin' like alone time! [Alone]
- La la~ Just be yourself~ [Alone]
- Hiya~ [Talk after alone]
- It seems evil, but it's just with the wrong crowd… [Check]
- Migosp crawled up close! [Encounter with Moldsmal]
- Vegetoid came out of the earth! [Encounter with Vegetoid]
- Loox and co. decided to pick on you! [Encounter with Loox and Vegetoid]
- Migosp doesn't have a care in the world. [Alone]
- Migosp refuses to give up. [Low HP]
- Migosp's name might come in part from the word gospel, especially since Migosp's Hard Mode counterpart's name, Migospel, contains the full word.
- Migosp, like Jerry, will only appear alongside other enemies, never on its own.
- Migosp is likely a reference to the zerg from the popular real-time strategy series StarCraft. The zerg are monstrous, swarming insectoid creatures that originated from the planet Zerus.
- The quote "HEED THE SWARM" likely refers to the Swarm - another name for the zerg.
- The quote "OBEY THE OVERMIND" refers to the Overmind, the former hive mind of the Zerg Swarm.
- The quote "FILTHY SINGLE MINDER" is also likely a reference to the zerg, as the zerg both have their own feral intelligence and are bound to the overriding will of a hive mind.
|Main Characters||Flowey • Toriel • Sans • Papyrus • Undyne • Alphys • Mettaton • Asgore Dreemurr • Frisk • Chara|
|Ruins Enemies||Dummy • Froggit • Whimsun • Moldsmal • Loox • Vegetoid • Migosp • Napstablook|
|Snowdin Enemies|| Snowdrake • Chilldrake • Ice Cap • Gyftrot • Doggo|
Dogamy and Dogaressa • Lesser Dog • Greater Dog • Jerry • Glyde
|Waterfall Enemies||Aaron • Moldbygg • Woshua • Temmie • Mad Dummy • Shyren|
|Hotland Enemies||Vulkin • Tsunderplane • Pyrope • Muffet • Royal Guards • So Sorry|
|CORE Enemies||Final Froggit • Whimsalot • Astigmatism • Madjick • Knight Knight|
|Amalgamates||Memoryhead • Endogeny • Reaper Bird • Lemon Bread • Snowdrake's Mother|
|Hard Mode-only enemies||Parsnik • Moldessa • Migospel|
|Vendors||Nice Cream Guy • Snowdin Shopkeeper • Gerson • Tem Shop • Bratty and Catty • Burgerpants|
|Other Characters|| NPCs • Monster Kid • Annoying Dog • River Person • Eight Humans • Asriel Dreemurr|
W. D. Gaster • Lost Souls