Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from ordinary administrators. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights, so this group is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own.
|Virgalyssa||Since October 23, 2015||Active||Does miscellaneous stuff.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) both a page and a file so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wikia from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke both the chat moderator, Discussions Moderator and patroller rights.
- Edit the wikia's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
List of Administrators
|KockaAdmiralac||Since December 11, 2015||Active||Cube-shaped garbage can|
|Psychobilly2422||Since November 23, 2015||Semi-active||Has experience, provides advice.|
|ThePK||Since December 1, 2015||Semi-active||Mostly does organizational things.|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages
|Destiny of Awe||Since October 25, 2015||Inactive||Actually knows what she's doing.|
|Cheeseskates||Since November 5, 2015||Active||Bound to rusty chains.|
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
|Aicilespear||Since November 8, 2015||Active||Mystique behind a mask.|
Chat Moderators (also known as "mods" or "chat mods") are users who have chat moderator status in chat in order to moderate a wikia's chat room. They are able to block users from chat, which will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin un-bans them from the users' contributions page, or if the ban expires.
The Chat Moderator Code of Conduct can be found here.
|QMBFXSL||Since October 6, 2015||Semi-active||uh|
|Sans the Pun Master||Since November 3, 2015||Semi-active||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
|The Name Is Nick||Since December 1, 2015||Semi-active||Furry Guitarist.|
|What Hapen||Since October 7, 2015||Active||Exists.|
Patrollers are users that maintain the wiki by patrolling recent changes. They have access to the following tools:
- Mark other people's edits as patrolled
- Have their own edits marked as patrolled automatically
|Man Son You||Since March 14, 2016||Semi-active||Cow in horse's clothing.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.